Engineer specialized in water electrolysis
Catch Water’s Next Wave
Ever wonder about water? At Waterdiam, it’s practically our obsession. Sure, it’s an everyday necessity, but what if one of the world’s most essential elements got a tech upgrade? Waterdiam began way back in the year 2000, as part of the Swiss Center for Electronics and Microtechnology’s research on chemical-free water treatment.
Over the decades, we’ve refined the research and have conducted over 40 scientific studies to prove that our proprietary biotechnology fundamentally changes water, down to the molecules.
Waterdiam does more than quench your thirst. Our technology has the ability to strengthen your immune system and combat the aging process at a cellular level. To top it off, we shrunk all that ingenuity into a reusable container that eliminates the need for landfill-clogging plastic bottles, so you can feel good as you do good for the environment.
Have a taste of water that’s proven to improve you, inside and out.
Our adventure is just starting. We are looking for explorers galvanized by this challenge in a company where ideas are meaningful, where inspiration and experimentation drive innovation and growth. Become one of the first pioneers to join us and make history with our multi-lingual international team. You will appreciate working with world-ranked research directors and quickly enjoy the City of Miami’s lifestyle which now attracts innovative startups and high-skilled profiles.
Backed by private and institutional investors and surrounded by a renowned board of advisors, Waterdiam is a fast-growing company. Join us and we will make everything possible to ensure that Waterdiam is the ideal place to develop your skills in an environment built on mutual trust and respect.
We are currently seeking an Engineer specialized in Water Electrolysis.
Your mission? Implement in our clients’ sites and conduct applied research on a New Technology bringing Water Electrolysis above standard performances.
You will focus primarily on:
- Water Electrode engineering technology and modules
- Water Electrolysis performance improvements and evolutions
- Data collection from prototype modules you will
- Water chemistry and analytics
- Implementing our technology on
- Collaborating with our clients to collect information and improve our
This position requires knowledge and strong background in Water Electrolysis, on-site technology implementation and data analysis.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to develop new water enhancement technology.
- Identify and develop processes for advanced water electrolysis techniques under the supervision of our Electrochemistry Engineering Manager.
- Implement our Water Electrolysis Systems on-site, follow the results and ensure the system maintenance on a daily
- Use advanced chemical, physical and analytical knowledge, data, and statistical tools to solve technical
- Conduct experiments and design prototypes under the responsibility of our Electrochemistry Engineering Manager
- Complete literature surveys and generate or support generation of review frameworks and research papers, while collaborating in an integrated and international research team
- Conduct quality control
- Maintain laboratory instruments to ensure proper working order and troubleshoot malfunctions when
- Prepare test solutions, compounds, or reagents for laboratory personnel to conduct tests.
- Compile and analyze test information to determine process or equipment operating efficiency or to diagnose
- Analyze organic or inorganic compounds to determine chemical or physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, or reactions, using chromatography, spectroscopy, or spectrophotometry techniques.
- Evaluate laboratory safety procedures to ensure compliance with standards or to make improvements as
- Induce changes in composition of substances by introducing heat, light, energy, or chemical catalysts for quantitative or qualitative analysis.
- Direct, coordinate, or advise personnel in test procedures for analyzing components or physical properties of materials
- Develop, improve, or customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, or analytical
- Confer with scientists or engineers to conduct analyses of research projects, interpret test results, or develop nonstandard
- Purchase laboratory supplies, such as chemicals, when supplies are low or near their expiration
- Study effects of various methods of processing, preserving, or packaging on composition or properties of
- Participate in the design and settlement of your working space and technical
- Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, with focus on Water chemistry, Physics & Water Electrolysis
- Water chemistry experience.
- Relevant experience in Water Electrolysis device
- Ability to design, conduct complex experiments, rigorous data analysis, and
- Good working understanding of, and hands-on experience with, electrochemical instrumentation and characterization
- Design of experiment approaches for performance and optimization of existing and new products of the
We would love that the candidate acquired knowledge and experience in the following:
- Water Electrolysis industry
- Conventional techniques of electrochemical performance testing (e.g., cyclic voltammetry, V-I curve generation)
- Conventional techniques of water analysis (Conductivity, pH, ORP, Surface tension, H-bond analysis)
- Basic understanding of the general principles of water treatment (disinfection, depollution…)
- Designing experimental protocols and new products projects and design
Waterdiam Group is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Waterdiam Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.